The Import feature within Workspaces allows you to upload a large amount of patent numbers into PatSnap. This might be from a list of patents you already have, or from another system you are moving from. PatSnap is able to detect and match Publication Numbers within your Excel file or as a list similar to our Bulk Search , with data that exists in the PatSnap database.
You can find these options in your Workspace under the Import button.
For bulk search import:
- Select the "Import" button in a workspace.
- Then click on the "Bulk patent number import" option.
For import via Excel:
Before importing your document, make sure the below is done:
- The spreadsheet needs to be sorted as the reference template suggests
- Make sure that the fields you want to import are already in the Workspace
- Fields name in the Workspace and Columns name in your spreadsheet must match
- When creating custom fields in the Workspace, choose the type coherently to the cell's data