Email alerts can be set up for multiple folders in one Workspace. This can be useful from multiple perspectives:
- Faster and easier to set up
- Fewer email alerts to manage
- Less likely to hit the cap on the number of alerts you can create
To set up a multi-folder alert:
- Access the email alert via the email alert button in your workspace.
- Click on the "+ select folder" on the top right.
- You can then use the tick boxes to select which folder in the workspace you wish to set up an alert for, including folders, and sub-folders.
Once the alert has been set up, we'll then notify the listed recipients of any relevant changes to the folders included in the alert!