This month we've revamped our relationship map to provide you with an even easier way to track and monitor a company's innovation and corporate strategy.
Understand competitive intelligence through multiple different data points and relationship types including:
- Co - research/Assignee
- Risk- Prosecution/Pledge
Technology Collaboration Network Map
Here you can understand the strategic partnerships of a company based on co-author (Academic research collaboration in literature publication) or co-assignee (Patent application collaboration) relationship types.
You can also click on the nodes to understand more about the entities involved in the relationship as well as use the word cloud to understand the key technology involved in the collaboration.
Technology Citation Network
Understand company strength by assessing how influential their technology is.
Use both backward/forward citations to find potential competitors and partnership opportunities
- Forward citation: Other companies citing current company's patents
- Backward citation : Current company citing other company's patents
Technology Operation Network
Find potential technology providers through licensing & technology transfer relationships.
- License in: The companies that license their technologies to the current company
- License out: The companies that the current company license technology to
- Transfer in: The companies that transfer their technologies to the current company
- Transfer out: The companies that the current company transfer technology to
Technology Legal Risk
Visualise the potential legal risk of a current company
- Prosecuted by: the companies as Plaintiff in patent litigation with current company
- Prosecuted : the companies as Defendant in patent litigation with current company
- Pledge from: the companies that pledge patent to current company
- Pledge to: the companies that current company pledge patent to
Capital Market Deals
Understand the strategic direction of a competitor based on who they are acquiring/investing into
- Invest to: The companies that the current company invest in
- Funded from: The investors that make investment to the current company
- Acquired by: The buyer that acquired current company
- Acquired: The target companies that the current company acquired